A Little Note from Scott
Hi! This was my first trip out to St. Croix Winter Ultra and those night photos didn't disappoint! As a photographer, taking on a race that is nearly entirely in the dark is certainly a challenge. Add in fast moving skiers and bikes and it adds another level. I worked to find a happy mix of angles while doing my best not to blind you. I was able to capture nearly everyone, but there were a couple instances where things didn't line up 100% and I missed a few people. Please scan through the images and if you like what I capture, consider a purchase. As I mention below, this is my full time work and your support means a lot to keeping this business of mine rolling. Thank you all and I hope to see you out there again in the future!
Why Should I Purchase?
I'm a sole proprietor, full time freelance photographer. There are large organizations that manage groups of photographers where compensation is known, but nominal and the focus is quantity over quality. I am not that setup. I see every sale that comes through, I manage it all top to bottom and your purchases help keep this business running! If you do decide to purchase, please remember to credit your photographer @scottrokisphoto. Thank you!
Digital Single Images:
- Per the instructions below, scroll through the gallery and find the image(s) of you. There will be single image digital download option
- High Res ($18): >3mb file. Print size 16x24" and larger, great for big home prints!
- Medium Res ($17): 3mb file. Print size 10x15" and great for web use
- Web Res ($12): 1mb file. Print Size 8x12" and great for web use
- All of your bib images ($45): If there are multiple images of you, you may use this option to purchase them all. All images high resolution
- Mix & Match Packages (Varies): If you'd like to add some scenery photos into your purchase or combine with another runner to purchase a few, please use this option to mix together the exact package you'd like.
- Lots of print options available: mugs, canvas, prints, etc...if you have questions, please reach out and we'll get it sorted. If you like any of those giant panorama images, please contact me directly and I'll get you sorted. [email protected]
How can I find my photos?
- Single Image Purchase:
- Scroll through the galleries and find the single image you'd like.
- Click on the image and follow the options on the right to purchase.
- Multiple Image Purchase: (Sorry, Zenfolio isn't the simplest shopping cart)
- Scroll through the galleries and select the heart symbol to create your favorites
- Once favorites are chosen, in upper left corner, mouse over My Selection and click My Selection.
- Click Buy on the right hand side
- Select "See All" under the Download section (or others if you would like prints, etc)
- Select your package from the dropdown (Mix & Match 5, 10, 20; All Bib Photos, etc)
- Click Preview
- Select the Favorites Tab and add your images to the right
- Click "Add to Cart" in the lower right and you're all set!
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Please don't steal these photos
- Every year, every race, I find these photos appearing as people's profile photo on various social media platforms. Often these photos are at lower, degraded screen capture resolution. I work very hard to provide professional quality photos. The equipment is expensive and the skills required take time to develop (not only photography...but the ability to get into position with the gear to capture these shots). Please help support a local business. Thank you!