A Little Note from Scott
Hi! I just want to take a moment to say thank you all very much for the wonderful weekend at Zumbro 2022. I first heard about this event during the snowstorm of 2019 and knew I wanted to be apart of this community. From the snow to the chilly night to the sunny Satuday, this year's event held a good dose of variety. I had a fun little microfocus out on course documenting the various styles of terrain your shoes had to run through.
Some of these scenic images really pop ... and they can be printed 4+ feet wide. So, they may appear small on your screen, but if you see something that strikes your interest, contact me directly to chat about a larger print and what style would be best.
Most of my focus was spent with the 100 miler group. I apologize to the other distances. There are some unique images of the 50 milers running through the sand coulee. With several photographers on course, my movements around the terrain were more aligned to the 100s.
Lastly, as I'm new to many of you, I'll just say that I completely changed my world six years ago to pursue a life telling endurance stories. I left the spreadsheets, sold the house and moved into a Sprintervan for nearly six years. Through my growth over the six year, I've now left the vanlife and officially call Minnesota my fulltime home! I couldn't be happier! Covering these events is a labor of passion and I'm incredibly lucky to have your support in pursuing my passion and I'm excited to be apart of this MN community. Nearly all of my work comes from friends and the people I meet as I travel. Please keep that in mind as you look for photographers/videographers/producers in your work, personal lives or future events. I'm hoping to keep this going for as long as possible. More of my work can be found here: www.scottrokis.com
Digital Single Images:
- Per the instructions below, scroll through the gallery and find the image(s) of you. There will be single image digital download option
- High Res ($18): >3mb file. Print size 16x24" and larger (I can provide large file too if desired)
- Medium Res ($15): 3mb file. Print size 10x15" and great for web use
- Web Res ($12): 1mb file. Print Size 8x12" and great for web use
- All of your bib images ($45): If there are multiple images of you, you may use this option to purchase them all. All images high resolution
- Mix & Match Packages (Varies): If you'd like to add some scenery photos into your purchase or combine with another runner to purchase a few, please use this option to mix together the exact package you'd like.
- Lots of print options available: mugs, canvas, prints, etc...if you have questions, please reach out and we'll get it sorted.
- Site Issues:
- They happen. Zenfolio isn't a perfect platform. It's old design and technology. If you have an issue, just email me and I'll get it sorted.
- [email protected]
How can I find my photos?
- Single Image Purchase:
- Scroll through the galleries and find the single image you'd like.
- Click on the image and follow the options on the right to purchase.
- Multiple Image Purchase: (Sorry, Zenfolio isn't the simplest shopping cart)
- Scroll through the galleries and select the heart symbol to create your favorites
- Once favorites are chosen, in upper left corner, mouse over My Selection and click My Selection.
- Click Buy on the right hand side
- Select "See All" under the Download section (or others if you would like prints, etc)
- Select your package from the dropdown (Mix & Match 5, 10, 20; All Bib Photos, etc)
- Click Preview
- Select the Favorites Tab and add your images to the right
- Click "Add to Cart" in the lower right and you're all set!
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Please don't steal these photos
- Every year, every race, I find these photos appearing as people's profile photo on various social media platforms. Often these photos are at lower, degraded screen capture resolution. I work very hard to provide professional quality photos. The equipment is expensive and the skills required take time to develop (not only photography...but the ability to get into position with the gear to capture these shots). Please help support a local business.