2022 Superior Spring Trail Races2022 Superior Spring Trail Races. Runners take on a modified course for 2022 to prepare themselves for summer runs. The course was modified due to flooding and featured a 4.2 mile out and back up Carlton Peak. The event was put on by Rocksteady Running
A Little Note from Scott
Hi! I just want to take a moment to say thank you all very much for the continued warm welcome to RSR and the North Shore. Spending time with everyone on course with everyone is a goal of mine. Having spent time out west for the past 15 years, I'm so excited to call MN home and to get to know everyone. While the SHT is amazing, I was quite happy with the reroutes and ability to see everyone multiple times and get to know a few more names! My goal was to capture everyone, but as you can understand, that certainly got a bit challenging! But, I did my best. Please be sure and checkout the OVERLOOK gallery. Everyone is in that gallery at least once, but likely multiple times. And, it's a pretty great view of the area! I apologize if I didn't capture you in a great spot...I always wish I could be everywhere at all times during these events. If you have specific questions, please let me know! [email protected] :)
Lastly, as I'm new to many of you, I'll just say that I completely changed my world six years ago to pursue a life telling these stories. I left my data analytics background, sold the house and moved into a Sprintervan for over six years. Covering these events is a labor of passion and I'm incredibly lucky to have your support in pursuing my passion. Nearly all of my work comes from friends and the people I meet as I travel. Please keep that in mind as you look for photographers/videographers/producers in your work, personal lives or future events. More of my work can be found here: www.scottrokis.com
Digital Single Images:
- Per the instructions below, scroll through the gallery and find the image(s) of you. There will be single image digital download option
- High Res ($10): >3mb file. Print size 16x24" and larger (I can provide a larger file too if needed)
- All of your bib images ($25): If there are multiple images of you, you may use this option to purchase them all. All images high resolution
- Mix & Match Packages (Varies): If you'd like to add a mixture of runners into one order, please use this option to mix together the exact package you'd like.
- Lots of print options available: mugs, canvas, prints, etc...if you have questions, please reach out and we'll get it sorted.
How can I find my photos?
- Single Image Purchase:
- Scroll through the galleries and find the single image you'd like.
- Click on the image and follow the options on the right to purchase.
- Multiple Image Purchase: (Sorry, Zenfolio isn't the simplest shopping cart)
- Scroll through the galleries and select the heart symbol to create your favorites
- Once favorites are chosen, in upper left corner, mouse over My Selection and click My Selection.
- Click Buy on the right hand side
- Select "See All" under the Download section (or others if you would like prints, etc)
- Select your package from the dropdown (Mix & Match 5, 10, 15; All Bib Photos, etc)
- Click Preview
- Select the Favorites Tab and add your images to the right
- Click "Add to Cart" in the lower right and you're all set!
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Please don't steal these photos
- Every year, every race, I find these photos appearing as people's profile photo on various social media platforms. Often these photos are at lower, degraded screen capture resolution. I work very hard to provide professional quality photos. The equipment is expensive and the skills required take time to develop (not only photography...but the ability to get into position with the gear to capture these shots). Please help support a local business. Thank you!