Superior 100100 Mile Race on the Superior Hiking Trail, North Shore Minnesota
A Little Note from Scott
Hi! I just want to take a moment to say thank you all very much for the warm welcome to the North Shore. Getting on course to experience this SHT weekend has long been on my list and I'm so thankful it all worked out this year. My goal was to get around and see as much of the course as possible AND to try and find any new angles. Being one of the oldest ultras around, it's been photographed by some incredible eyes and my goal was to both pay homage to their prior work and find a little something new. But, this approach also means I may not see all of you, and I likely won't see all of you in that hero view location. So, I apologize if I didn't capture you in a great spot...I always wish I could be everywhere at all times during these events :)
Lastly, as I'm new to many of you, I'll just say that I completely changed my world six years ago to pursue a life telling these stories. I left the spreadsheets, sold the house and have been living in a Sprintervan for nearly six years. Covering these events is a labor of passion and I'm incredibly lucky to have your support in pursuing my passion. Nearly all of my work comes from friends and the people I meet as I travel. Please keep that in mind as you look for photographers/videographers/producers in your work, personal lives or future events. I'm hoping to keep this going for as long as possible and eventually move back into four non-moving walls. ;) More of my work can be found here: www.scottrokis.com
Digital Single Images:
- Per the instructions below, scroll through the gallery and find the image(s) of you. There will be single image digital download option
- High Res ($18): >3mb file. Print size 16x24" and larger (I can provide large file too if needed)
- Medium Res ($15): 3mb file. Print size 10x15" and great for web use
- Web Res ($12): 1mb file. Print Size 8x12" and great for web use
- All of your bib images ($45): If there are multiple images of you, you may use this option to purchase them all. All images high resolution
- Mix & Match Packages (Varies): If you'd like to add some scenery photos into your purchase or combine with another runner to purchase a few, please use this option to mix together the exact package you'd like.
- Lots of print options available: mugs, canvas, prints, etc...if you have questions, please reach out and we'll get it sorted.
How can I find my photos?
- Single Image Purchase:
- Scroll through the galleries and find the single image you'd like.
- Click on the image and follow the options on the right to purchase.
- Multiple Image Purchase: (Sorry, Zenfolio isn't the simplest shopping cart)
- Scroll through the galleries and select the heart symbol to create your favorites
- Once favorites are chosen, in upper left corner, mouse over My Selection and click My Selection.
- Click Buy on the right hand side
- Select "See All" under the Download section (or others if you would like prints, etc)
- Select your package from the dropdown (Mix & Match 5, 10, 20; All Bib Photos, etc)
- Click Preview
- Select the Favorites Tab and add your images to the right
- Click "Add to Cart" in the lower right and you're all set!
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Please don't steal these photos
- Every year, every race, I find these photos appearing as people's profile photo on various social media platforms. Often these photos are at lower, degraded screen capture resolution. I work very hard to provide professional quality photos. The equipment is expensive and the skills required take time to develop (not only photography...but the ability to get into position with the gear to capture these shots). Please help support a local business. Thank you!